If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough; life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
Maybe it's traveling somewhere new or trying something you're scared to do. Perhaps it's taking a leap of faith or breaking a habit. Well, it's time to get uncomfortable. Book the plane ticket. Try the new thing. Apply for the job. (Or quit the job!) Wherever your comfort zone may be - I can promise you one thing: there is so much life beyond it, just waiting for you.
• lined pages
• 6 x 8 inches
• gray and beige, vintage-distressed design
• 50 sheets, 100 pages
• high-quality inside pages
• shipped in a cardboard mailer
• professionally printed and bound in Omaha, NE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
• Life Begins at the End of Your Comfort Zone Art Print
Note: Colors may vary slightly from device screen to printed item.