Let us turn to our Lord and find refuge in Him, no matter what our circumstances may be. It is Well With My Soul was written by a man who suffered great tragedy. This hymn is a beautiful reminder God is always with us, both in joyful and sorrowful times.
"When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
It is well, it is well, with my soul."
--Horatio Spafford, 1873
• choose your size, 5 x 7, 8 x 10 or 11 x 14 inches
• gray lettering, white background
• sturdy, high-quality paper
• frame not included
• shipped in a cardboard mailer
• professionally printed in Omaha, NE
Note: Colors may vary slightly from device screen to printed item.